- Socially distanced auditorium. We have configured our auditorium to hold a maximum of 28 seats (20% of our usual capacity). These seats are spaced 1m+ apart with small tables in between, plus there are some individual booths with side screens on the back row.
- A strict one-way system for moving around the theatre building. This is clearly marked with arrows and notices.
Changes to toilet facilities. Both toilet blocks inside the theatre will become unisex and safety procedures put in place to ensure safe use.
- Digital-only and advance purchase tickets only.
- Front of house staff will have a list of ticket purchasers for each performance, which will act as the track and trace notification. Front of house staff will greet audience members at the door and manage flow of people in, out and around our theatre building.
- Socially distanced performances. Only producing plays which allow our cast and crew to both rehearse and perform in a socially distanced way.
- An enhanced and deep cleaning regime. This includes a monthly anti-virus/anti-bacterial fogging of all spaces and hard surfaces providing a protective coating; professional cleaning of the theatre each day between live performances; and strict cleaning protocols for all team members front of house and back stage. Cleaning records will show when each area has been cleaned.
- Provision of hand sanitiser stations for all to use and increased hygiene protocols for all teams.
- PPE provision - volunteer staff will be provided with protective face coverings.
- An all new bar app. Drinks from the bar will be ordered through an internet-based app and delivered to a collection station in the foyer. Drinks for the show and for the interval can be pre-ordered in advance using the app.
How you can help us to keep everyone safe?
Do not come to the theatre if you are or might be experiencing Covid-19 symptoms.
Adhere to our new regulations and safety steps within the new Covid-19 arrangements.
Make regular use of the sanitation stations.
Be aware of people around you and maintain social distancing.
We strongly encourage audience members to wear face coverings when inside the Theatre.
Click here to see a video showing some of our new safety features