You might be good at making or growing something special or perhaps you have a
remarkable skill you
can share? Perhaps you know someone who might donate a night out or a specific
service? Maybe you have an item of value you would be pleased to donate?
Whatever it is we’d love to hear about it.
We already have some fabulous Promised Lots ...
- Judy Sharpe promises to make a cake every month for a whole year – including delivery within a
five mile radius of her house.
- Martin Willis has promised to paint a portrait, from a photograph, of you, a family member or
your favourite personality.
- Tony Cuttiford offers a day’s Painting and Decorating labour.
As well as making Promises you will also be able to make bids by email on the Promises. The bidding
will culminate in a live event on
the evening of Friday 13th November, when your host and
auctioneer for the evening will be the one and only Mr Chris Firth.
Bidding will close on Tuesday November 10th and reopen on the evening of 13th November. The ‘on-line’
catalogue will be updated with current highest bids ‘on the book’ so you can see how the Lot you are
interested in – or the one you Promised – are faring.
Anyone can bid on the night itself if they join the Zoom event.
So, get your thinking caps on and get in touch.
If you would like to donate a Promise or an Item of Value you can do this in several ways:
- Complete the on-line form here and don’t forget to upload a picture to
illustrate your Promise or Item of Value.
- Contact Helen McGowan and Cathryn Bowler, the co-ordinators of Lots and Bidding by emailing
email@example.com or calling 07930 543938
- Or pop an envelope through the door of the Criterion Theatre by hand or by post to:
Promises Auction Planning Team, The Criterion Theatre, Berkeley Rd South, Earlsdon,
COVENTRY, CV5 6EF
Please also take time to read the Auction Procedures which will explain more about
the detail of how the Auction will
We can’t wait to hear about your Promises so get in touch and help us raise lots of money so we can
celebrate our 60th year in 2021!